The 150-page training manual walks you through all phases of new construction and renovations. Both our live seminar and the DVDs teach from the manual. The manual also contains a construction glossary
that will help you learn builder’s terminology.
We will provide you with the requirements for your particular state that teaches you how to become a licensed
and/or certified and/or professional homebuilder.
In the DVDs
· Introduction to
our company and officers.
· Finance: types
of loans available i.e., mortgage, construction, development, etc. All jobs begin
Miracle Real Estate Ideas: creative and innovative ideas on how to make money
in the real estate market with little money out of your own pocket. This “bonus”
is exciting for the entrepreneurial minded person.
* DVD/Tape 2
· Lot Selection:
site considerations, building codes, permits, and zoning.
· Insurance: learn how important various types of insurance are when building.
· Sub-contractors: what to look for.
· Expenses: building material and labor estimates.
· Home Building
Sequence: learn the correct order of
construction and the correct way to do each job. How to avoid pitfalls and unnecessary
· Blueprints and Plans: How much house you can afford and practical home design
* DVD/Tape 3
· Footings, Foundations and Flooring Systems: your structure is only as good as the foundation. Step by step on-site and classroom instructions.
Watch as the gravel is spread and the concrete is poured. How to install
floor joists, bridging and decking.
* DVD/Tape 4
· Framing and Roofing: from start to finish, learn how to build a house from framing to putting on the roof. Watch as walls are being built and attached to the concrete with thorough instructions
all the way through the process. Learn how to determine the pitch of your roof
and how to install ceiling joists, roof rafters, roof decking and shingles.
* DVD/Tape 5
· Interior Trim Work: windows, doors, crown molding, base boards, shoe molds and more. Learn details on doing the best possible trim work for a beautiful finishing touch.
* DVD/Tape 6
· Finishing Touches: Learn how to lay carpet, install flooring, paint trim, install gutters, landscape
and much more. This tape is full of instruction on how to finish the job of building